It’s odd how some days, nothing substantive happens. I mean I could ramble on about everything that did happen today but it would be tiny scattered bits and pieces and would not really flow as a narrative. For instance:
- Mirinda’s sister was going to ring this morning but didn’t.
- I went shopping up to Farnham and bought food for dinner.
- I had a coffee in Starbucks.
- A book, which I ordered the other day, arrived in the post this morning.
- We took the puppies for a long walk around the park, which they enjoyed.
- We had pork for tea.
…and the list could so easily go on. Like I said, nothing substantive happened today. Apart from the fact that Chelsea beat Cardiff to go through to the next round of the FA Cup. And Aldershot beat Northampton 3-0! Ok, I’ll stop right there because things just don’t get any better than that!
Oh, I took a couple of photos last Wednesday so I reckon this is a good time to put one up. It’s of Leadenhall market.